Slurrystore is an above-ground positive containment structure that requires no fencing and helps ensure against leaching. Using its center agitation system, a Slurrystore evenly blends manure nutrients to maximize overall value for crop production needs. Allowing owners to purchase less fertilizer and utilize “waste” to generate a positive return. Slurrystore systems are engineered to the highest standards using glass-fused-to-steel panels which resist corrosion and have a long life cycle. A Slurrystore System is also expandable to meet any growth needs.
Product URL: http://www.cstindustries.com/products/slurrystore/
Established in 1893, CST Industries specializes in Storage Tanks and Covers. Over 250,000 Tanks and 16,000 Covers installed in 125 Countries.
Company Website: http://cstindustries.com
Company Phone Number: 913-621-3700
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judge: Indiana hog farms protected by ‘Right to Farm’ law
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Meeting to focus on food, farm and fuel
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note