LWR Manure Treatment System
The innovative, sustainable, and cost effective LWR System employs a mechanical and chemical process which has the unique ability to completely treat livestock effluent without any discharge. The System concentrates all valuable nutrients including phosphorus, ammonia, potash, and nitrogen, and recycles up to 70% of the clean water from manure. Implementation of the LWR System alleviates expensive costs associated with transporting manure, reduces the risk of manure effluent contaminating freshwater sources, and improves the overall cleanliness of livestock operations.
Product URL: http://livestockwaterrecycling.com/page/hog
Livestock Water Recycling, Inc. (LWR) is an environmental company focused on livestock manure management. Creating economical sustainable operations.
Manufacturer: Livestock Water Recycling
Company Website: http://livestockwaterrecycling.com
Company Phone Number: 403-203-4972
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Linking agricultural land to use values and amenities
- Brenneman: Putting 'battles' into perspective
- The $294 billion question: Do federal conservation dollars work?
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture
- Decline in oil prices caused by weak demand, good supply
- Commentary: Butter’s back, baby