With Big Dutchman’s automatic sorting scale TriSortpro, finishing pigs kept in large groups (250-400) can be sorted based on their individual weight. This scale can help determine the exact number and weight of ready-to-slaughter pigs, allowing for precise matching of slaughter-house slaughtering criteria. Using a double entrance door, the sorting scale only allows one pig at a time to be weighed. The exit door is opens automatically and the adjacent selection door determines into which feeding area the pig is guided or whether it is selected as “ready-to-slaughter."
Product URL: http://bigdutchmanusa.com
Big Dutchman manufactures feeding systems and housing equipment for modern pig and poultry management. Their products are economical and environment-friendly, helping to produce high-protein food commercially.
Manufacturer: Big Dutchman
Company Website: http://bigdutchmanusa.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judge: Indiana hog farms protected by ‘Right to Farm’ law
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Meeting to focus on food, farm and fuel
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note