The SortAll® Revolution 2
The SortAll® Revolution 2 is a highly automated hog sorting system designed to encourage consistent growth, provide growers and integrators with highly organized data, and promote informed business decision-making. Constructed entirely out of stainless steel, each scale is equipped with a browser-based software interface, giving growers access to both granular and big-picture information on the health and progress of two pens’ worth of pigs. When properly managed, SortAll finishers significantly outperform conventional finishers in sort loss, loading time and mortality.
Product URL: http://schickenterprises.com
Schick Enterprises provides growers and integrators with premium products and solutions. From turnkey barn designs and high-quality hog equipment to their state-of-the-art Visipork grow-finish production software, there’s no challenge they can’t help you overcome.
Manufacturer: Schick Enterprises
Company Website: http://schickenterprises.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hog Outlook: Retail pork prices average $4.215 per pound
- Higher pork production anticipated in 2015
- Lighter Side: World's tallest cow found in Illinois
- Mark Greenwood named president of The Maschhoffs, LLC
- Photo of the Day: Phantom of the farrowing barn
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Vani Hari and why does she matter?