PorkBridge and SowBridge Distance Education Programs
PorkBridge and SowBridge are distance education programs delivered through the coordinated effort of 11 university Extension programs. They provide relevant and timely information to target audiences. Low-tech delivery enables access to and participation by those working in barns. PorkBridge focuses on grow-finish topics with six sessions on an every-other-month basis. SowBridge focuses on topics relevant to breeding and farrowing in12 monthly sessions. The current program year started in February.For more information contact Sarah Schieck – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product URL: http://www.ipic.iastate.edu/sowbridge.html; http://www.ipic.iastate.edu/porkbridge.html
Find out more at either http://www.ipic.iastate.edu/sowbridge.html or at http://www.ipic.iastate.edu/porkbridge.html
Company Website: http://www.ipic.iastate.edu/sowbridge.html; http://www.ipic.iastate.edu/porkbridge.html
Company Phone Number: 515-294-4103
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Hog Outlook: Retail pork prices average $4.215 per pound
- Higher pork production anticipated in 2015
- Lighter Side: World's tallest cow found in Illinois
- Mark Greenwood named president of The Maschhoffs, LLC
- Photo of the Day: Phantom of the farrowing barn
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Vani Hari and why does she matter?