As it turns out, one little squirrel can do a lot of damage.

According to The Journal Gazette, one poor squirrel made the unfortunate decision to get into the electrical system at the freshly renovated McMillen Community Center in Fort Wayne, Ind. The squirrel caused a massive power surge that fried the center’s three new HVAC systems and damaged parts of the boiler systems.

Total cost of the damage: $300,000.

Insurance will cover the majority of the destruction. The company that built the HVAC systems is now rushing to replace it, so the center can open to the public on June 7, as previously scheduled.

Unfortunately, the squirrel did not survive. Click here to read more.