Rick Jordahl, Associate Editor
Prior to joining the Pork editorial staff as associate editor, Rick Jordahl served in communication roles for several major animal health companies. While in these positions, Rick’s responsibilities involved communicating with producer groups, coordinating industry and media functions, preparing corporate reports and other related tasks. Rick is a native of North Dakota. His livestock background started at an early age, assisting in his father’s veterinary hospital where he actively participated in animal care and treatments. In addition, he worked closely with livestock producers on disease prevention, nutrition and herd health programs. Rick holds a Bachelor’s degree from North Dakota State University where he majored in communications. He was a finalist in the 2009 Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Awards presented by the American Business Media in New York.
Contact Rick: email@example.com
- Workshop to discuss nutrient application, management, stewardship
- Help for flood affected farmers
- USDA says has detected virus in Iowa hog population
- Oil rallies for third day, shrugging off firm dollar
- Ag markets diverged significantly Friday afternoon
- Hog Outlook: Retail prices up 2.4 percent over the last 2 years
- McDonald’s replaces Angus burgers with new burgers, more bacon
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!
- Tyson selects panel to monitor animal welfare program
- NPPC: America’s hog farmers urge Christie to veto bill
- World food supply depends on character, virtuous leadership
- Pot Pigs: Marijuana and vodka fed to hogs